Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Latest In USB Acoutrements





I hesitate to post this, but I got a good laugh out of it, and you will, too. These adorable little pups plug into any USB port (I think they work equally well with USB 1.0 and 2.0, although perhaps they perform faster with the latter.) Just in case you don't quite yet have the visual of exactly what it is they do, here is a movie clip of the little critters in action. I know I want one. This might be just the advertising gimick for some large companies out there to demonstrate their "loving" attitude toward their customers.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Way to go. You post this after Santa came!! Now I have to wait to Valentines Day....Gee thanks buddy!! I gots to get me one of these. Any idea what the heck in says in Japanese at the end?

PACSman