Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lying Headhunters

I just received a call from "Kristen Scott" who told our receptionist that she "needed a radiologist to look at a plain X-ray." When I picked up, she started into her spiel about a "radiologist who is interested in moving into our area..." I cut her off and told her not to call here again. However, the more I think about this, the angrier I get. She lied to get through to me, and I don't like that at all. Actually, I think this might be the same person that called me a while back and pretended to be a military official with a big federal hospital. Isn't that a felony?

Message to radiology headhunters: Don't even bother to make a cold-call, at least not to anyone in South Carolina. The vast majority of radiologists are NOT going to use your services, and will NOT waste time talking to you. Especially if you call and lie to to us or our staff.

Do I need to make it any clearer than that?

No comments :