Saturday, April 03, 2010

Doctor Dalai's Logo Shop Is Open For Business!



Due to the high demand for Doctor Dalai logo items, I have bowed to pressure from my fans and created a store-site on cafepress.com to satisfy my beloved readers. 

The address is:

http://www.cafepress.com/DoctorDalai

Here you will find Doctor Dalai logo items beyond your wildest dreams.  We have T-shirts of all sizes and colors, hoodies, hats, dog shirts, teddy bears, and even Sigg bottles.  It just doesn't get better than this, folks.  Here are some sample images:


 




No joking around, people.  Really.  I'm not kidding.  The shop is real, and all profits go to my favorite charity, the Doctor Dalai Retirement Fund.  So get out your credit cards and show your support for the Number One Radiologist PACS Blogger!

No comments :