Sunday, September 05, 2010

The Actor Playing...ME!!



Chad Einbinder, Image Courtesy IMDB.com

Every so often, it pays to Google ones' self.  You never know what you might find.  As it turns out, there was a character in Episode 8 of the first season of Grey's Anatomy which aired on May 15, 2005, named....Sam Friedman!  Sam and his screen-wife Doris were the parents of an Orthodox daughter Devo (played by Lisa Kaminer and Sarah Hagan, respectively), who didn't want a valve-replacement from an un-kosher pig.  

Chad, has had a fairly busy, if non-descript Hollywood career, with several minor guest-starring roles in several TV episodes, and more recently Neanderthal #3 in "Night at the Museum, Battle of the Smithsonian".  Playing me, I mean Sam, probably was adequate prep for that one. 

So tell me folks, who is better looking, my alter ego Chad, or me? Don't everyone shout at once...


2 comments :

A Doc 2 Be said...

Definitely....




























you! :)

stacey said...

I suppose all the diabetic jewish folks who got insulin back when it came from a pig wouldnt take it? Wrong, I'm sure they would have believed that life comes first and trumps ritual every time.